You must be logged in to continue.
If you do not have an account already, there are a few things you could do:
- Login as a Guest to view the Forum content - the username and password for the guest account are both
- Register for an account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - remember, you must state the username, password and the displayed name in which you want to be registered as.
- Return to the Homepage (click on the "Menu" and click on the blue button)
Terms of Service
By using this Service and its related features thereof, you agree to be bound to the following Terms at all times:
You are hereby notified that you are permitted to use all given features of this Service provided that you:
- Do not submit any inappropriate content through any of the mailing forms (Commenting, Posting or Moderating Forms), including but not limited to, swearing (use of vulgar language), racial discrimination (even if it is meant in a "friendly" manner) and/or adult-related (explicit) content. Any such actions will result in an account ban (temporary or permanent) depending on the severity of the breach.
- Do not attempt to exploit any deficiencies in the code. For example, if you are Banned but you can still somehow access the commenting or posting panel, do not send any emails via those panels. Instead, you should immediately file a bug report and send it to email@example.com. A breach of this rule will result in a temporary account ban and in case there is a repeated violation of this rule, your account may be permanently banned or removed altogether.
- Do not attempt to hack into the Forum by any means. Anyone caught hacking the Forums will have their account removed immediately and a severe violation of this Rule may result in the issue brought to a Local Court.
- Do not abuse the mailing system of this Forum (Commenting, Posting and Moderating Panels) which includes but is not limited to spamming and/or advertising. A violation of this Rule will result in a temporary account ban and in the case where there is a repeated violation, your account will be banned permanently.
- Understand that any and all actions taken by the Administrator(s) of this Forum are final and irreversible. The Administrator(s) of this Forum reserve every right to deny you of this Service at any time and for any reason.
You are hereby notified that this Forum and all the associated code are copyrighted by © Donald Leung. In no circumstances shall you attempt to reproduce the code used in this Forum for your own purposes. In the case that you are found violating this Rule, you will be asked to remove said code within seven days of notice. In the case that you refuse to comply and/or repeatedly violate this Rule, the Administrator(s) of this Forum reserve each and every right to bring this issue to a Local Court.
N.B. The code used in this Forum was taken from a pseudo-forum platform called Pseudoforums. Since it is MIT Licensed, you have each and every right to use the code provided by Pseudoforums for your own purposes. You must not, however, copy the code directly from this website.
Developer Rights and Restrictions
Developers of this Forum are hereby notified that they are not fully bound to the first section of the Terms of Service. For example, Developers reserve the right to hack into the Forum and expose deficiencies in the code for the sole purpose of identifying bugs and glitches in this Forum and for the sole purpose of improving this Forum. In the case that a Developer is caught hacking the Forums for any reason other than the reason(s) specified above, their account(s) will be suspended and/or terminated. In the case of a severe violation the issue may be brought into the Local Court.
Users of this Forum are hereby notified that the Terms of Service may be subject to change at any time and for any reason.
Welcome to the Forums
Welcome to Donald's Forums! In this forum, you are allowed to create topics on and discuss about everything, be it studies, gaming, hobbies, sports, etc. as long as it is sensible and appropriate. Bug reports, issues and/or feedback regarding my personal website (http://donaldkellett.github.io) are also more than welcome and can be posted here on this Forum.
If you are viewing this message using the Guest account, I would strongly recommend you to register for an account. The procedure can be found by logging out.
Please note that if you have an account, before you start posting anything, you should first read the Terms of Service carefully. Thank you, and enjoy!